I believe that my baby is a vampire. She hates to sleep. It's a really good thing she is so cute, but I'm living off coffee these days and I am dying for a full nights rest. C plays a mean trick of sleeping 5 hours straight at night which is absolutely amazing, but then goes right back to up every hour or 2.
Sunday morning she scared the living daylights out of both of us. She will only sleep swaddled and in her rock and play because of her reflux and Sunday morning at 2am I woke up to a horrible scream. I got up, looked down into the rock and play, and C had managed to roll, that's right I said roll, directly on to her face. She was screaming face down in the rock and play. My heart stopped. Thank God she screamed. We spent the rest of the night too afraid to sleep so we cuddled in bed together comfort nursing until Addy woke up. Now we are trying to figure out where C is going to sleep. I hate swaddling her because she needs to use her hands, but if they are out she is constantly waking herself up with a smack to the face. In time I'm hoping this gets better, but I would prefer sooner rather than later :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment