Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's been upped

CC hasn't made things easy. Between the reflux, the colic, the lack of sleep, I'm sprouting dozens of gray hairs. Last night was a particularly bad night. We've been attempting the pack and play since the infamous rock and play rollover, but the pack and play can only have a slight incline which does not help her reflux at all. She was up ever 45 minutes to an hour and would not settle back down to sleep with each wake up. Needless to say we are both very very tired today.

CC spent all day screaming, crying(I also spent the day crying), fighting sleep, and spitting up everywhere. I'm not talking small amounts, but big huge amounts amidst the coughing/gag fits. I finally broke down and sent her pediatrician an email describing the last few days and asking for help. She is upping her Zantac prescription and sending CC's info on to a pediatric gastro for advice for treatment. I have a feeling we will end up seeing the gastro anyway. Here's to baby smiles, baby health, and nights full of sleep!




No comments: