Friday, January 8, 2010

My Knees are a' Shakin'

As most people are "freaking out" over the events of the last 3 days, I am actually relieved! Since Wednesday, we have a series of small earthquakes centered on a Fault Line just outside Milpitas. We had a fair jolt on Wednesday evening, and then yesterday morning we had a 4.2 "shaker". I didn't feel either of those, however I raised my voice at Adalyn for throwing her stack of puzzles onto the floor. 15 minutes later I found out that we had had an earthquake and then I felt so bad! Since yesterday we have had 21 minor quakes under or around the 2.0 mark. This morning I missed yet another quake which came in at a 3.8. A lot of people I know are getting worried, but I look at it as the fault lines relieving the pressure that has built up. We will see how many more we get in the next few days...Take THAT UTAH Family :-)

No comments: