We went to Adalyn's 9 month Doctor's appointment a few days ago. The poor thing got 2 shots! She is now slightly over 21 lbs and still has her cankles and thunder thighs :-) While we were at the doctor's Adalyn fussed a bit so I put her on the ground. When her Doctor walked in, Adalyn was pushing a wooden stool around the linoleum and walking behind it. Dr. Yam couldn't believe Addy could already stand by herself! We have a feeling that our crazy girl will be walking fairly soon. My sister walked at 9 months, I walked at 10 months(my first Christmas none-the-less), and we're not sure about Trev :-) Addy says "Dada", waves, makes kissy faces, and gives Hi-5's! The other day I had Trevor on speaker phone when I was playing with Addy, she crawled over to me and pulled herself into a standing position. She looked at me kind of funny and said "Dada" and then started waving her hand. It was super cute! She has almost 6 teeth and stands without holding onto anything for 30 seconds or more. We are looking forward to Adalyn's first Christmas and spending lots of time with her over our 4 day weekends!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
9 Month Check Up
We went to Adalyn's 9 month Doctor's appointment a few days ago. The poor thing got 2 shots! She is now slightly over 21 lbs and still has her cankles and thunder thighs :-) While we were at the doctor's Adalyn fussed a bit so I put her on the ground. When her Doctor walked in, Adalyn was pushing a wooden stool around the linoleum and walking behind it. Dr. Yam couldn't believe Addy could already stand by herself! We have a feeling that our crazy girl will be walking fairly soon. My sister walked at 9 months, I walked at 10 months(my first Christmas none-the-less), and we're not sure about Trev :-) Addy says "Dada", waves, makes kissy faces, and gives Hi-5's! The other day I had Trevor on speaker phone when I was playing with Addy, she crawled over to me and pulled herself into a standing position. She looked at me kind of funny and said "Dada" and then started waving her hand. It was super cute! She has almost 6 teeth and stands without holding onto anything for 30 seconds or more. We are looking forward to Adalyn's first Christmas and spending lots of time with her over our 4 day weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is adorable!! Love those pictures!
Post a Comment