Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry!

Okay so you all have been due for an update for a few weeks now and I'm sorry! We have been having a huge computer problem and all the recent pictures can only be loaded onto one of our computers so until we fix our computer problem, our Adalyn pictures can't be loaded! I figured I would at least update you on Adalyn's newest milestones. For several weeks now she has been pulling herself into a standing position and is now only holding on with one hand. She has one tooth that is half way up and another on the way! She walks along the furniture and eats us out of house and home :-) She is looking more and more like Daddy(I think). She has had a really bad diaper rash for about a week now and is on prescription cream for it, but we've been letting her play in her play area without a diaper which has been good and bad! Good because it's been helping clear her rash, but bad because she has pooped and peed on me, her playmat, and her high chair! I know, yuck but it's been helping her behind! I promise I will post new pictures soon :-)

No comments: