Saturday, September 20, 2008

6 Month Check Up

Adalyn recently had her 6 month doctor visit so I figured I would update everyone :-) Addy now weighs 19 lbs 4 oz and is in the 57th percentile for her height and 95th for weight. Silly little porker! Just kidding. Anyways, her reflux has gotten worse so she started Zantac 3 times daily. So far it has seemed to help, but she still spits up regularly.
As far as milestones go, she is right on target developmentally. She has stopped scooting and has begun crawling! I put her down on the floor and walked into the kitchen to put a glass away, when I came back she had crawled towards the kitchen following me. We bought her a walker and she follows us around downstairs which is nice because she can see us. She has started to go from her hands and knees to a sitting position as well as pull herself up onto objects. Needless to say, we are in the process of baby proofing the house ;-)






No comments: