Sunday, August 10, 2008
Auntie Michelle's Birthday Party
Adalyn had her first experience in a pool this past Saturday. Michelle had her birthday party down at the pool so Addy and I made an appearance. We slathered her up in sunscreen, put on a little swimmer diaper, then squeezed her into her bikini from Auntie Michelle. Unfortunately I think that was Adalyn's last time wearing the suit :-( We were told the pool was heated, but I'm pretty sure they dumped buckets of ice in it right before we got there because it was FREEZING! Michelle took Adalyn in the pool, but Addy had a hard time with the cold so she freaked out a bit. I then sat by the pool with her and she went in...hahaha...guess she just needed her mama. We also put together a little pool made out of a drink container filled with hot tub water and pool water. She looked so cute splashing around in her little pool!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment