Julia, Cameron, and myself after the performance! Great job Julia!
Cameron, Blair(Adalyn's Godmother), and myself.
This is Adalyn's Godfather Joe and their Dog Kylee. Trevor and I watched Kylee-Dog for many years while Blair and Joe were out of town, we even took Kylee on camp trips with us. We are so blessed that Adalyn got to meet Kylee and have a picture taken with her. This picture was taken on a Sunday and Kylee-Dog passed away on Tuesday. Kylee will always have a piece of our hearts.
Trevor and the girls playing around on the couches.
Julia's 1st time holding Addy. I think for awhile she was upset that we had a baby because she used to have Trevor and I all to herself(well Cameron too). Now we have a baby of our own and when Addy cries we have to go to her.
Cameron is so silly. I adore this little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment